[NOT A BUG] Timezone in AMXBANS

Found a bug? post about it here and your fix if you have one and we will review it and make them part of the official release.
YamiKaitou
Amxbans Developer

Re: [NOT A BUG] Timezone in AMXBANS

Postby YamiKaitou » 01 Nov 2013, 14:37

TI INDIAN wrote:ok so i got the php5.ini file but its empty ... what should i write in it .. to change the timezone

http://www.php.net/manual/en/datetime.c ... e.timezone

TI INDIAN wrote:can you come on my teamviewer

No

TI INDIAN wrote:or do u have skype? add me yagneshgusani on skype

I will not add you

TI INDIAN wrote:btw how to hide erros in amxbans?

http://php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.configuration.php

TI INDIAN

Postby TI INDIAN » 01 Nov 2013, 19:16

ok...seems that i am irritating you too much.. i want to say that I am a newbie to this... and all i want to ask is just steps how to hide errors.. Thanks in advance

YamiKaitou
Amxbans Developer

Postby YamiKaitou » 02 Nov 2013, 00:42

TI INDIAN wrote:seems that i am irritating you too much

When people don't listen to what they are being told, yes it does irritate me. It also irritates me when people do not use the EDIT button but instead multi-post

and all i want to ask is just steps how to hide errors.. Thanks in advance

And I showed you how

TI INDIAN

Postby TI INDIAN » 02 Nov 2013, 11:50

okkk....by the way let it be there... I have no idea how to fix it... because i m kindergarden at this coding.. by just showing link it wont help me.. anyways as you wish dont wanna irritate you more :-)

By the way I dont have high privileges in mysql server as i have rented it .. Thats why I am posting this errors.. otherwise i could've done it myself.. :oops:

YamiKaitou
Amxbans Developer

Postby YamiKaitou » 02 Nov 2013, 17:36

TI INDIAN wrote:okkk....by the way let it be there... I have no idea how to fix it... because i m kindergarden at this coding.. by just showing link it wont help me.. anyways as you wish dont wanna irritate you more :-)

Showing you a link to the Official Documentation is a whole lot easier than me trying to guess how your site is configured and potentially give you wrong information. If you are too afraid to do it yourself, then contact your Host

By the way I dont have high privileges in mysql server as i have rented it .. Thats why I am posting this errors.. otherwise i could've done it myself.. :oops:

Which is why I told you to go bug your host

TI INDIAN

Postby TI INDIAN » 02 Nov 2013, 17:44

DONE .. FIXED HURRAH THE SOLUTION TO FIX TIMEZONE using .htaccess is to just add a code

the code is

Code: Select all

SetEnv TZ America/Indianapolis

JUST ADD THIS TO .htaccess AND IT WILL WORK.. u dont have to edit anything else just.. just to add code and its done :mrgreen: :twisted:

Return to “Bugs”