Amxbans+Vip System+SmS

Talk about anything and everything, does not need to be related to amxbans.
brlight

Amxbans+Vip System+SmS

Postby brlight » 15 May 2013, 20:51

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Actually I´ve 2 Vip system that are activated through sms(text message), player sends text msg with the respective code and vip system is automatically activated to user, system works with Allopass and Amxbans plugin.Since I´m having some problems with the company´s that hosts these systems, I wonder if anyone can make a system like this. I'm willing to pay for the work.I´ve web space just need the configuration files.I´m certain that much of you knows how these systems works, if anyone interested please contact me.

Thank you.

YamiKaitou
Amxbans Developer

Re: Amxbans+Vip System+SmS

Postby YamiKaitou » 15 May 2013, 22:37

This takes much more than just a web host. You are best finding a site that deals with PHP scripts for this request as it is not related to AMXX at all

Technolex1337

Postby Technolex1337 » 16 May 2013, 02:45

You will also need a check script for that to work, and/or if you just gonna use 1 number.
Development:
php,html,css,pawn etc.

Zapy
Site Admin

Postby Zapy » 18 May 2013, 00:54

brlight wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Actually I´ve 2 Vip system that are activated through sms(text message), player sends text msg with the respective code and vip system is automatically activated to user, system works with Allopass and Amxbans plugin.Since I´m having some problems with the company´s that hosts these systems, I wonder if anyone can make a system like this. I'm willing to pay for the work.I´ve web space just need the configuration files.I´m certain that much of you knows how these systems works, if anyone interested please contact me.

Thank you.

you might find this useful if you understand the language:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39
Project Leader for Amxbans.net from 2013
Head Community admin for Warzone Short Valley
Swedish Gaming Community since 2000
www.warzone.nu

brlight

Postby brlight » 19 May 2013, 15:57

Thank you Zapy but unfortunatelly I don´t understand that language

Jhob94

Postby Jhob94 » 10 Jul 2013, 01:07

Hum i think if the new amxbans version (if some new version gonna be realeased) has command to add admin via console (using sql), it can be done easy....

Return to “General Discussion”