For Cheaters

Talk about anything and everything, does not need to be related to amxbans.
[D]arkLord`

For Cheaters

Postby [D]arkLord` » 18 Jan 2017, 09:49

well i noticed some hacker come back in the server after banning them but when they come to server there steam id n ip got differ from banning ip n steam id its correct

but some hackers banned by us but
there steam id remains same no changing in there steam ids so how we stop this type of hackers
when we try to ban him through amxmodmenu console show us this player is already banned in database so we cant ban him so give sollution how we stop them................

Raheem

Re: For Cheaters

Postby Raheem » 20 Jan 2017, 11:40

This because you allow no-steam users to connect to your server and when you ban his steamid he use steamid changer and change his steamid and back again also to know that AMXBANS only ban steamid not IP. Also if you banned his IP he will use VPN to change his IP and back again. So when you run no-steam server there is no way to get rid of cheaters so better for you to use steam that mean you need to remove (Dproto or ReUnion).

No-steam not supported here and if i try to help i won't be able to do as there is no solution i can see :)
Image Free Palestine Image

[D]arkLord`

Postby [D]arkLord` » 21 Jan 2017, 13:16

well after banning those players they did nt change his steam id
i mean to say their steam after banning contains same no and same digits
u say amxban only ban steam id then how he connects to our server without changing his steam id
watch this bans:- http://darksoldiers.net/amxbans/ban_list.php?bid=1942
http://darksoldiers.net/amxbans/ban_list.php?bid=2016 i give u two bans but like this so many ban he have

Raheem

Postby Raheem » 22 Jan 2017, 01:31

I can see Ban type SteamID and/or IP. I deduce that you banned him with IP not steamid so he changes his ip and back with same steamid. And your version of AMXBANS seems to be edited to ban with ip or steamid i think if you tried with the official version which only ban by steamid he won't be able to back again. As i said for you before when you run no-steam server you will find many and many cheaters so i think best solution to turn your server to steam.
Image Free Palestine Image

CenNeesty

For Cheaters

Postby CenNeesty » 16 Oct 2018, 01:41

I notice that taz is a good source for piston rings for a Honda spree, 1984 1985. How do I find him?

Return to “General Discussion”