Add admin suggestion/request

Here we can discuss suggestions and development of amxbans.
Nothing discussed in here are certain that it will be coded or added.
Zapy
Site Admin

Re: Add admin suggestion/request

Postby Zapy » 05 Jan 2014, 16:41

Hi!
This is some heavy coding on the plugin side where we have to add a bunch of code to get it to work, and we are currently not actively developing on amxbans, we support it and fix security issues atm.

If you want to try it out your self, you need to add the admin to the right tables, assign the flags and assign which server he should have access to and then reload the admins (why have this function at all ingame? its much easier if the VIP system fixes this directly against the database instead of the plugin)
Project Leader for Amxbans.net from 2013
Head Community admin for Warzone Short Valley
Swedish Gaming Community since 2000
www.warzone.nu

YamiKaitou
Amxbans Developer

Postby YamiKaitou » 05 Jan 2014, 20:17

Jhob94 wrote:Any new about this?

Further development on this project is not my priority. I do eventually plan on working on the project, but other things have higher priorities for me

Iam trying to do it by myself. I think i will get stuck when i have to connect server to database, but i was looking informations.

What are you having an issue with? It isn't that hard to use SQLx to connect to the database and insert a new row.

Why does create date and expire date starts from 1 January of 1970 :shock:

Because that is the Unix Epoch. Research Unix Timestamps and you will see that EVERYTHING revolves around that date (earlier builds of Windows (not sure about anything post XP) used 1 January 1980 as the Epoch)

I will need to calculate all time in seconds from that day till the moment that admin is added? It will eat my brain 8-)

Yup

Toots

Postby Toots » 07 Sep 2014, 13:19

There is somme news about this ?: https://bitbucket.org/yamikaitou/amxbans/issue/3

it would be very useful to add and delete flag for a player with VIP system.

YamiKaitou
Amxbans Developer

Postby YamiKaitou » 14 Sep 2014, 10:21

When using the command, does anyone have a preference on where it saves the admin to? users.ini or SQL

Return to “Development and Suggestions”