AMXBans + Screenshots

Ask questions about errors and problems related to the amxbans project.
The more details you give, the better answer you will receive, READ the sticky topics before posting!

Be sure to post in the right sub forum: Bugs and Security
Kubiks

AMXBans + Screenshots

Postby Kubiks » 22 May 2020, 20:07

Any way to implement/combine or make that amxbans amx_ban command takes a screenshot when banning someone? I've played on server that uses amxbans and when you ban someone, it also takes a screenshot. It wasn't the amx ssban plugin either. Looked like plane amxbans, but with screenshots.

I The SSBan combination doesnt have the option to use IP or SteamID when banning, only nickname or authid. Sometimes authid doesnt tend to work, and people love to have weird symbols in their nicknames so thats not gonna work either. I have amx_ip plugin to get ip and steamid you can get from status. So it would be nice to have either that kind of plugin or ssban with the command amx_ssban <time> <nickname, steamid, ip, authid> [reason]

indianiso1

Re: AMXBans + Screenshots

Postby indianiso1 » 23 May 2020, 21:42

Once upon a time there was a simple plugin which captured amx_ban command and got players' screen, but not sure if You can ever find it anymore.

Kubiks

Re: AMXBans + Screenshots

Postby Kubiks » 29 May 2020, 01:39

indianiso1 wrote:Once upon a time there was a simple plugin which captured amx_ban command and got players' screen, but not sure if You can ever find it anymore.

Any idea what it might be called? All google gives me, is ssban and sometimes ultimate bans and advanced bans, depending on how I word it. But no luck in finding such plugin.

Return to “Support and Help”