How to enable ban time menu before ban reason menu?

Ask questions about errors and problems related to the amxbans project.
The more details you give, the better answer you will receive, READ the sticky topics before posting!

Be sure to post in the right sub forum: Bugs and Security
miser.

How to enable ban time menu before ban reason menu?

Postby miser. » 17 Jan 2017, 23:42

Hello,
my question is fairly simple: how would one enable ban time menu before ban reason menu (e. g. I open amx_banmenu and the first thing that should pop up should be the player menu (to choose, which player I want banned), then - the ban time menu (with default ban times) and lastly - the ban reason menu (with the default reasons but no ban times next to the reasons in parenthesis) with an option to define your custom reason at the top. But, sadly, it doesn't show up like that: 1. the player menu pops up; 2. the ban reason menu pops up (with the reasons and ban times in parenthesis next to them. And, on top, there's an option to define a custom reason but has a default time (I want it to have the time the user chose in the ban time menu))).
I really hope this is understandable and you'll be able to help me. Thanks in advance.

Menu I currently have ("Banu laiku meniu" is the equivalent of "Ban time menu". And "Banu priezasciu meniu" is the equivalent of "Ban reason menu"): http://i.imgur.com/P7o8NQE.gifv

GIF example of the menu I'm trying to achieve ("Banu laiku meniu" is the equivalent of "Ban time menu". And "Banu priezasciu meniu" is the equivalent of "Ban reason menu"): http://i.imgur.com/hsw0tIv.gifv

Raheem

Re: How to enable ban time menu before ban reason menu?

Postby Raheem » 22 Jan 2017, 19:58

In the official version the time menu appear first then reason menu appear after it. You may using edited version, so you have it's source code so i can help you?
Image Free Palestine Image

miser.

Postby miser. » 23 Jan 2017, 00:24

Raheem wrote:In the official version the time menu appear first then reason menu appear after it. You may using edited version, so you have it's source code so i can help you?
I'll send it over tomorrow (2017.01.24). Do you have Skype or any other means of communication perhaps? If so, let me know, if not - I'll send it over via the forum PM system.

miser.

Postby miser. » 23 Jan 2017, 17:29

Raheem wrote:In the official version the time menu appear first then reason menu appear after it. You may using edited version, so you have it's source code so i can help you?
Sent.

Raheem

Postby Raheem » 23 Jan 2017, 20:12

Ok i see the PM.

Raheem

Postby Raheem » 23 Jan 2017, 22:08

Fixed just see the PM : )

miser.

Postby miser. » 24 Jan 2017, 16:20

Raheem wrote:Fixed just see the PM : )

You didn't quite catch for what I was going for. If anyone knows how to achieve what I want, message me.

HerbeMannABg

How to enable ban time menu before ban reason menu

Postby HerbeMannABg » 20 Oct 2017, 20:29

Quite frankly Im not playing games with you gmadmin/jatt. Your headed for a 1000 day ban the way your going with this nonsense.
You choose, either behave and wait your ban out. Or mess about some more and be banned for 1000 days

Which would you like?

miser.

Re: How to enable ban time menu before ban reason menu

Postby miser. » 22 Oct 2017, 13:41

HerbeMannABg wrote:Quite frankly Im not playing games with you gmadmin/jatt. Your headed for a 1000 day ban the way your going with this nonsense.
You choose, either behave and wait your ban out. Or mess about some more and be banned for 1000 days

Which would you like?

What are you even talking about?

On topic: I've managed to solve this problem some months ago. All I had to do was to change, whether the admin had static ban times or not.

Return to “Support and Help”