Click not working in admin area section

Ask questions about errors and problems related to the amxbans project.
The more details you give, the better answer you will receive, READ the sticky topics before posting!

Be sure to post in the right sub forum: Bugs and Security
indianiso1

Re: Click not working in admin area section

Postby indianiso1 » 20 Jul 2019, 00:04

I have other (and paid) projects to do and AMXBANS is free time programming so I do not push over it more than I want. If you want to support me for faster development, please send me a PM. :)

Infamous2019

Re: Click not working in admin area section

Postby Infamous2019 » 21 Jul 2019, 09:24

indianiso1 wrote:Try to login in the system.
Then open http://domain.to/amxbans/templates/_js/amxbans.js.php and check if you have non-empty file, starting like:

Code: Select all

function LiveBanCopyVars (name,steamid,ip,userid) {

If it's empty please write below..

coming this in firefox when i add this in browser. there is no login in this page.

Code: Select all

function ToggleLayer(obj) { if(document.all) { if(document.all[obj].style.display == 'none') { document.all[obj].style.display = 'block'; } else { document.all[obj].style.display = 'none'; } } else { if(document.getElementById(obj).style.display == 'none') { if(document.getElementById(obj).tagName == 'DIV') { document.getElementById(obj).style.display = 'block'; } else { document.getElementById(obj).style.display = 'table-row'; } } else { document.getElementById(obj).style.display = 'none'; } } } function NewToggleLayer(element) { var e = $('#' + element); if (e.css('display') == 'none') { e.show().find('div').slideDown('slow') } else { e.find('div').slideUp('slow', function() { $(this).parent().parent().hide(); }) } }

Return to “Support and Help”